A Taiwanese backpacking mate of ours suggested this to us. Burswood Entertainment Complex runs a Burswood Bus Pack for $10. The bus picks people up from various places (Please click here for the exact list) such as Rockingham, Fremantle and Armadale. You pay $10 for the Burswood Bus Pack (if you are a Club Burswood member) which includes:
Transport to and from Burswood (from a pick-up point) A delicious meal at Carvers or 88 Noodle Bar or a bite to eat at Snax
So what is the best use for this? Follow these steps;
1) Take the bus to Burswood (from wherever you are) and arrive at 10am. 2) Join Club Burswood (it's free).
3) 'Buy the $10 Bus Pack. 4) Tear out the $2 coupon for games and redeem it for cash. (Its an instant return of $2, making your $10 cost into $8 only).
5) Go play a game of Keno (Its something like Powerball) valued at $1.
6) Queue up for Carvers buffet and eat your fill. It starts at 11am. (Month of August special: Around the World Special with Indian curries, roasted meats, pastas, pavlovas and etc).
7) Use your Club Burswood card at the Club Burswood machines to get a coupon which gives you $10 complimentary credit to play at the Casino.
8) Have a game or two.
9) Board bus at stipulated time.
10) Home sweet home.