Take a helicopter ride across Lake Burley Griffin and Parliament House. There are many options including Lap of the Lake, Sunset & Champagne and more. Click here for website.
4. Go back in time Visit the 1850s at the historic Lanyon Homestead, here you will find one of Australia's premier historic properties. The 1850s Homestead has been beautifully restored and furnished. Admission includes a guided tour of the Homestead. Click here for website.
5. Take a hot air balloon ride Take a hot air balloon ride and enjoy either the sunrise or sunset as you wave goodbye from up above. There are many flight options including romantic for two rides to breakfast rides. Click here for website.
6. Take a walk side-by-side with native wildlife. There are many things to do, see and experience at the Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve. You will find many walking trails, boardwalks, wetlands, woodlands, tours, ranger activities and more. Click here for website.
7. Visit the Australian War Memorial
This is a must do in Canberra, filled with history and memories. You will also find tours, research centre, café and memorial shop. Click here for website.
8. A gluttonous act The Hamlet is a paradise for foodies and market buffs, and it is a must add to the bucket list as you try all the food at every food truck! Click here for website.
9. Show me the money! See how money is made at The Royal Australian Mint. Here you will find exhibits, educational displays on how money is made, there is also a glass viewing area where you can see all the coin action. Click here for website.
10. Question Time!
Sit in at Question Time in the Parliament House. For all details see website.