Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > Brew Cafe
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
nvtpdc
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
Posted on Brew Cafe Forum
minimum score: order: subscribe:
As a business located just a stairwell away from Brew we have had the pleasure of watching it grow from its first shaky beginnings as basically a coffee machine at the end of the laneway where we would share the waiting area for our coffee with the gate and often a ute. It's expansion has been creative and clever, and it is great to see it become such a popular gathering spot with a much-needed difference. However, we can no longer afford the 20-25 minute wait it now takes to get our office coffees. And our request to ring through and pick up are refused. Sadly we have had to return to a coffee bar in Adelaide St. While wishing Brew all the best for the future, and we are sure it will go from strength to strength, it would be smart business practice and just plain decent, if their original loyal customers were appreciated.
by vince (score: 1|24) 3758 days ago
by Zoe Grace (score: 1), 3757 days ago
I am so sorry to hear that Vince!

I have only experienced eating in and have never had issues with waiting. Although I don't drink coffee so I am unsure of the wait for it.