Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sydney > Comments > Bon Bon Fine Chocolates
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
fgwtbw
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Wow Lexa fantastic article. I loved the excitement you captured in it and this place looks as luxurious as chocolate can get. Even difficult to please royals would enjoy this I think. Love Pitt St mall arcade too. Old world charm!
by Julian Groneberg (score: 3|1808) 3899 days ago
by Julian Groneberg (score: 3), 3896 days ago
Hehe Glad you like the picture. Quite cheesy and colourful lol. Looking forward to the next level of chocolately heaven :)
by Julian Groneberg (score: 3), 3896 days ago
Wow it's that Big! I'm jealous I can't be in Sydney and pop in there! I'm doing my first writer invite in a couple of weeks. Very excited! The perks of the job hahaha love that we both take time to read each others work. Love the community of WEN . :)
by Lexa T (score: 3), 3898 days ago
Oh by the way, love your putt putt golf photo! I think the more you write, the crazier you become! L:)
by Lexa T (score: 3), 3898 days ago
Awww thanks Julian I really appreciate your comments. Going back to write about their cafe and high tea next week. Yes there is down stairs to cover! Oh the things we have to do. he he he