'I tried "BOBBY and I will never go back.'
I love a healthy fit lifestyle and enjoying the outdoors and have now found a product full of goodness to nourish my body and compliment my healthy lifestyle whilst also satisfying my sweet tooth for good wholesome yummy foods.
Bobby Muesli is made from all the good stuff. Unlike the cereals we find on the supermarket shelves, Bobby is actually good for you! Full of nuts and seeds and natural flavours like cinnamon, vanilla bean, mango, toasted coconut & no added sugar.
Bobby Muesli can be enjoyed in many ways:
* with summer fruits (mango, peach & plum cut up with natural yogurt) and sprinkle your Bobby on top to complete the perfect breakfast, brunch or any time of the day tasty and nutritious meal.
* for the non dairy lovers, sit your Bobby overnight in orange &/or cloudy apple juice to create your own bircher muesli, add fresh berries to serve or try with dairy free/coconut based yogurt.
The latest & greatest addition I have to mention is the new Gluten Free Bobby. With my mother in law is a celiac and an increasing number of people are discovering they are gluten intolerant, so I know how hard it can be to have to endure cardboard like, flavourless cereals that are gluten free. Well this one is a first, you must try and get your gluten free friends onto it. Still full of all the good bits and as tasty as the original - this is organic and gluten free!
Bobby Muesli is made by a local northern beaches surfer and mum. She has recently expanded into her own little commercial kitchen and this product is made with a whole lot of love and passion from the heart.
Unlike big commercial companies and bulk manufacturing, here you get a personalised touch from someone who truly cares about good food, consistency and reputation of her own product. All roasted and hand packed by her.
Well, I can't give it a big enough wrap so, all I can say is try it for yourself.
Available in the following cafes around Sydney, try it in a perfect combination off their menu or in a take home bag for your own fun recipes.
* The Beach Shed - Dee Why
* Albert & Moore - Freshwater
* Belaroma Coffee Roasting Company - Manly Vale
* Cruise Espresso - Freshwater Cruise Espresso
* Coco's Wealth of Health - Maroubra
* Cafe Parco - Macquarie Park
* SOHO Espresso - Sydney CBD
* LusciousKiki Cakes - Brookvale
* Bondi Road Fruitologist - Bondi