Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > The 3 Best Nude Beaches in Queensland
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
gkymqr
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
There are No Nude beaches near Brisbane,, the closest one is Noosa at Alexandra Bay,, Bribie island there is one but gets Police attention also at Southport Spit near Sea World,,, Byron Bay would be the pick (Hour & half drive) south of Brisbane,, it is a legal beach & also there is a Lake just off the road also Nude & a great spot to spend the day,, great for singles, families & couples... See you there!
by mikeb (score: 0|4) 3658 days ago
by roche (score: 0), 2690 days ago
The lake is not nude at tyagarah it is policed and people have been fined for being nude, only the beach is nude
by Aussi (score: 0), 3508 days ago
I will try Southport spit and see how it is...that would be ideal for any Gold Coast people...there is always risk on an unofficial free beach but it's not the first time I have heard that to be a free beach...so perhaps it has potential :-)
The best idea is obviously to be discreet and far away from others...at the Goldie that's not so easy...but we will see...I will report back and let everyone know....