Some of us aren't blessed with silky, smooth, soft skin (not me anyway) and there are many ways to get that gorgeous skin. But one thing I do religiously, is moisturising.
For years, I've tried lotions, creams, body butters, the lot and one body moisturiser has topped it all - Ego QV Skin Lotion. Let me tell you why:
1. It's light. It's so light that it's perfect even on humid, stinky, hot summer days and it doesn't get sticky, slimy or greasy.
2. It absorbs quickly. Pretty much after I've applied it all over my body, it's okay to put clothes on.
3. It's free from fragrance. I'm scent sensitive so it's perfect for me.
4. It's great for sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin, but it's been tried and tested by my Mum who absolutely loves this stuff.
5. It's great value for money. You can usually purchase the 1L bottle for around $15 when it's on discount.
During winter, I tend to slack off on the moisturising, but once I start on the QV again, it takes only a few days for my dry, scaly skin to go away completely. Some may find it a bit too watery, but I just love it.
I have used Sorbelene & Glycerin cream since I was 12 years old. I now use the Redwin equivalent. I am now 50, my skin is soft & relatively unlined. These products are unperfumed as I am sensitive to perfume as well, lucky me........ I use Goats Milk natural soap as it also suits my skin. These products are cheap but not nasty to my skin.