Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Rockingham > Comments > Balingup's Best Kept Secrets
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
gbbtkk
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi Carolyn,

Thankyou . . . we’ve just read your recent write up about Balingup in ‘Weekend Notes’ – Fabulous!

We own Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages . . . and are also heavily involved as volunteers in the Balingup Visitors Centre - BADTA.

We have an event coming up in the July School Holidays which we hope you might be interested in – ‘Telling Tales in Balingup’ – a weekend festival of children’s story telling. I can send you relevant information including:
• Event poster
• Media Release
• Montage of photos from last years event.

We operate the event ‘on the smell of an oily rag’ as they say and don’t have dollars to spend on paid adverting. However we’d love to chat to you if you think there is some other way of helping!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers - Deb
by deb (score: 0|4) 3280 days ago
by Carolyn Hopping (score: 2), 3280 days ago
Hi Deb,
Thank you so much for the feedback. I love Balingup so it was a pleasure for me to write the article. Regarding writing about 'Telling Tales in Balingup'...yes, I'd love to do that too. I'm overseas at the moment, so I can't be contacted by phone, but if you can email me the info you referred to that would be great. My email address is [email protected] . I think you sent this note there too...I wanted to reply immediately but didn't have the time yesterday. Some photos in a jpeg format would be great too! I'll try to complete the article in the next few days.

It won't cost you anything...as a Weekend Notes writer, I love writing about interesting places and events.

Once again, thank you so much for your note.

Kind regards, Carolyn Hopping.