The Australian Paranormal and Spiritual Expo aims to be your one stop shop dedicated to the paranormal and spiritual realm. And if that's not spooky enough for you it will be held in a haunted venue (insert scream here).
The Casula Powerhouse plays host to the 2015 Australian Paranormal & Spiritual Expo
On Saturday 5th September 2015 the Australian Paranormal and Spiritual Expo will return to the Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre, which is itself the subject of a documentary series titled Ghosts of Casula
as well as several ghostly urban legends. Who doesn't love a spooky ghost story!
If you have an interest in the spiritual world, auras, psychic readings, ghosts, your past lives or would like to contact a departed loved one, then this is the event for you.
There will be various stalls selling a variety of items such as crystals, jewellery, candles, books and DVDs, paranormal investigation equipment, clothing and much more. You can also consult with a psychic for a glimpse of your future in the psychic reading room. Alex Cayas from Ghosts of Oz will be the MC for the day.
There are also a number of workshops scheduled for VIP customers on the day including:
Sensing Spirit by Mitchell Coombes
- Celebrity medium Mitchell Coombes will be presenting a 90 minute show in the afternoon where he will pass on messages from angels, guides, and departed loved ones to audience members. He will answer your questions and share with you his remarkable spiritual experiences.
How to Read Aura's by Janine Donnellan
Celebrity medium Mitchell Coombes
. - Learn to open your psychic senses to enable you to read and interpret the colours of Aura and how to apply this knowledge in your everyday life.
Access your Past Lives by Toni Reilly
- For more information click here.
Ghost Hunting: 101 by Dan McMath
- Learn the basics about being a 'ghost hunter' in this workshop such as basic techniques of paranormal investigation, equipment used, scouting potentially haunted locations and how to analyse any evidence you may capture.
Self Publishing Your Story by Lee-Anne Peters
Learn about being a ghost hunter in this workshop
- Offers practical tips about publishing your own work, such as planning and finishing your book, exploring publishing options, the best ways to self publish and how to sell your book.
Screening of documentary Westall 66: A suburban UFO Mystery
- This documentary takes a look at what happened in the suburb of Westall, Melbourne in 1966, which was the site of the biggest mass UFO sighting in Australia.
Find out what happened at Westall in 1966
You can find out what is included in the VIP ticket
There is also a General admission option into the Expo for only $5.00 for the whole day.
So dust off those 1980's ghostbusters t-shirts and remember to invite your friends - friends wouldn't let friends attend the Expo alone!