Then make sure you vote for your favourite café in the Australian Café of the Year competition that's currently running!
- on the Australian Café of the Year website,
- on the Australia Café of the Year Facebook page,
- via text using your café's unique voting code (your cafe will have printed cards that have this number) (cost is $0.55), or
- via the Australian Café of the Year smartphone app (available for iOS or android).
- Lights in the Attic, 38 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, which has moved ahead in leaps and bounds since I reviewed it in its opening days, and is now a polished and consistent performer, service and food-wise,
- Crabapple Kitchen, at 659 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, a long time favourite, or
- Monkey Bean, at 475 Toorak Road, Toorak, which seems to go from strength to strength, having recently secured a liquor license.