Top Australian Wines proudly presents a 'Argentinian Malbec and Cheese Matching' lunch event at the celebrated Milk the Cow Licensed Fromagerie on Thursday 23rd July, 2015 from 7pm.
Spend the evening tasting the most original and extraordinary cheeses, expertly paired with the finest Argentinian Malbec varieties.
Each of the 6 glasses will be artfully paired with the absolute best cheese selection Milk the Cow has to offer.
You'll discover new taste sensations, from cheeses which are distinctly nutty and salty, to others that are sweet, creamy and complex.
The wines served during the evening include:
1. 2014 Enrique Foster IQUE Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza)
Paired with Manchego 6m
2. 2013 Mi Terruño Expresión Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza, Argentina)
Paired with Brillat Savarin
3. 2013 Mendel Lunta Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza)
Paired with Queso de Cabra
4. 2012 VinEcol Sante Irene Organic Malbec (I.P. Mendoza, Argentina)
Paired with Meredith Farm Chevre
5. 2008 VinEcol Los Medanos Reserva Malbec (I.P. Medoza, Argentina)
Paired with Tallegio
6. 2011 Achaval Ferrer Malbec, Mendoza
Paired with Crozier Blue
The all inclusive price for this dining experience is $79 per person.
Places are strictly limited: to reserve your seat, please call 9500 9307 or click here and follow the prompts.
For more information on this upcoming event, please visit Wine Tasting Events.