Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Brisbane > Comments > Saving Money at Aldi Supermarkets
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
lanxrh
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Great article, thanks.
I also discovered Aldi after a retrenchment+divorce and had to cut back and I can relate to the Aldi virgin comments as it reminded me of my first tentative visits. I now love my weekly Aldi shop and while I mainly going for the wonderful organic range, I have some additional favourite products to share:
The bocconcini (for homemade pizza), the Palazzo dask chocolate biscuits, the organic butter (best value organic butter in Australia), organic pastas/honey/yoghurt, great fruit smoothies, curry pastes, olive oil and the cheapest bananas, red capsicum and grape tomatoes around. There is also a wonderful range of very healthy crispbreads including natural spiralina flavour that I can't remember the name of. One of the things I love about Aldi is that there are products available there that you can't seem to get anywhere else as they source great items form all over the world and I also love the fact that they are more health concious than the big Australian supermatket chains. Happy shopping...
by Anne Walker (score: 0|9) 4020 days ago
by Nadine Cresswell-Myatt (score: 3), 4020 days ago
Anne, thank you so much for all those helpful tips. Certainly some more dedicated items to add to my shopping trolley. I am sure others will also find your ideas really useful. Regards Nadine.