A freelance writer and traveller who likes to explore the spiritual, literary and hidden gems of Adelaide and beyond.
Published August 9th 2014
Revitalisation of the Riverbank Precinct
Adelaide has been the best-kept secret of the mainland capitals for too long. But the word is getting out, with Adelaide leading the way. It has free CBD Wi-Fi, free city trams and a newly expanded Convention Centre and world class Adelaide Oval which make Adelaide a great place to live, work or play. There is real pleasure in showing a visitor what Adelaide has to offer.
8232;The Blue Hive is now inviting you to promote and expand your concept or business. Some examples include:
Pop-ups' Events & Functions
Performances and live entertainment (bands and shows)
The Blue Hive, noodle nite pop up event
The Blue Hive is now available to hire at no cost. This family friendly space overlooking the picturesque River Torrens is available for events through an expression of interest process.
Applicants are encouraged with all proposals and concepts, an application form is available here.
The Blue Hive includes:
• Capacity to hold up to 500 people
• Child friendly
• Water misters to keep cool on summer days
• Moveable furniture structures including a giant abacus & voice trumpets
• Cement Floor
• Built - in seated furniture
• Scenic views of the River Torrens, Riverbank and Adelaide Oval
For more detail on the structure and suitability for your event download the concept drawings and site plan here and application form here.
Further assistance is available for the following:
• Event promotion (within agreed scope)
• Use of the Blue Hive space - no cost
• Water and electricity - no cost
• Limited liquor licence application - fees apply
• Additional requirements and support will be considered on a case by case basis.
Opportunities like this do not come up that often.
For further information regarding your expression of interest and programming of The Blue Hive, please contact Lily Maras, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0427 902 144.