Looking for a venue with fabulous coffee that also has wheelchair accessibility? Here is a list for you to save.
1. The Coffee Club - Located in Ellenbrook Central, Belmont Forum, Floreat Forum, Morley Galleria, Mirrabooka Square, Garden City and Claremont Quarter. As these coffee shops are within major shopping centres they have ample disabled parking, accessible entry and disabled bathroom access. Great coffee, delicious food with accessibility.
2. Kettle Cafe - Located in Lathlain. This independent Cafe has disabled parking right out front, a large accessible entry and a disabled bathroom. Coffee is hot and food is yum.
3. Dome Cafe - Located within Perth City, Midland, Morley, Ellenbrook Vic Park, Mount Pleasant, Kingsley, Warwick, Bassendean, Nedlands, Ardross, Forrestfield, Maylands, Hillarys, Booragoon, North Coogee and Fremantle. Every Dome Cafe has disabled parking around, spacious accessible entry and a disabled bathroom. Coffee is the same at every Cafe and the food menu is also consistent at each dome.
4. Yahava Koffee - Located in The Swan Valley and Margaret River. Great coffee with a view and drive thru coffee when in a wheelie big rush. Delicious food to compliment the coffee too. Disabled parking out the front, flat accessible entry and disabled bathroom.
5. Bunnings - Located in Belmont, Subiaco, Bayswater, Balcatta, Wangara, Malaga, Ellenbrook, Osborne Park, Innaloo, Midland, East Victoria Park, Cannington, Joondalup, Armadale, Cockburn Central, Claremont, Melville, Willeton, Kalamunda, Harrisdale, Clarkson, O'Connor, Bibra Lake, Baldivis, Maddington, Rockingham and Mandurah. Get a side of delicious coffee from the bunnings Cafe after you shop for your essentials. Disabled parking, spacious flat entry and a disabled bathroom.
6. Muffin Break - Located in Morley Galleria, Ellenbrook Central, Karrinyup, Kingsway, Yokine, Innaloo, Cloverdale, Wanneroo, Hillarys, Mirabooka Square, Joondalup Dianella, Garden City, Cannington, Maddington, Altone Park and CanningVale. Great coffee with a scrumptious muffin on the side. Disabled parking out front, flat accessible entry and disabled bathrooms.
7. Elixir - Located in Wanneroo, great coffee with fabulous food options. Disabled parking out the front, flat accessible entry and a disabled bathroom. Service with a smile.
8. The Coffee Hut - Located in Herne Hill a hidden gem with delicious coffee and home-style treats. Disabled parking out front, accessible flat entry and next door attached to the petrol station is the disabled bathroom.
9. Willing Coffee - Located in Guildford a favourite with the locals. Disabled parking and ample street parking out front. Flat accessible entry however no disabled bathroom inside. Go for a wheel to the Guildford Park and you will find an accessible public bathroom there.
10. McDonald's McCafe - Coffee is consistent and accessibility is on point. Disabled parking out front, flat accessible entry and spacious disabled bathroom. Do you want fries with that?