If you have a lot of errands to do during the day, and can't really stop in at home to have a good 1 hour workout, then consider these 5 great exercises to do in the morning before heading off into the day.
1. Fast Running - Run on the spot for about 5 minutes, start slow then really build up speed. Your heart should be pumping fast by the last minute, this will boost your blood circulation, increase it to ten minutes in the following week.
2. 20 sit ups - Don't have time to do a full rep? Start with just 20 situps in the morning. It might feel really awful considering you've been relaxing and sleeping, but your body will get used to it over time. Try this is the evening too.
3. Squats - Squats really hurt and feel uncomfortable at first, but the more you do them the better your body will react. Try for at least 5-10 of these each morning, against the wall. It'll tone up your legs perfectly.
4. Step-ups - If you have stairs or a small stool you can step up onto, step up and down on that for about 2-5 minutes. Increase your time and speed over time.
5. Twirl Your Arms - This exercise might seem really bizarre, but I learnt it off my aunty. Basically what you do is twirl your arms around in a circular motion, start slow then build up speed. Do it until your arms can't hold up anymore, each few days your arms will get stronger.
My aunty used to do this when she was 206kg's, she couldn't get up and exercise so she randomly decided to do arm twirling. She actually lost a bit of weight due to it.