Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Adelaide > Comments > A Writers' Group for Young Writers of All Abilities, Genres & Experience
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
vyskhd
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I just wanted to say that I have been to the group, and no offence intended, but there is no writing criticism going on. Some of the writers aren't bad, but no feedback apart from 'good' is given. I would recommend serious writers to look elsewhere if their main aim is to develop the craft and get their work criticized.
by ookam (score: 0|2) 3708 days ago
by abirv (score: 0), 3700 days ago
I'm sorry the group wasn't what you were looking for. The Unley Young Writers' group has gone through a few changes in terms of age & ability recently, which means we are trying to work out how the group can be worthwhile for regular attendees. We are hoping to get a mentor program for the writers in the group that are serious about getting published, and invite guest writers in to run workshops. We encourage the members to share their thoughts and ideas about how the group can develop, and what can be done to support them. It may be that the group will benefit most by being divided into older/younger age groups as it was in the past. (Young Writers' Group Facilitator)