Ivana is passionate about travel, writing, photography and website design. She enjoys helping people start a new business and turn their hobby into a profitable venture. Visit Ivana at www.web4business.com.au
Published October 9th 2013
Exciting Water Fun for All Sydneysiders
Much excitement is building up with the upcoming opening of Wet'n'Wild Sydney water park in December 2013. Located at 425 Reservoir Road, Prospect – just off the M4, the park is promising to be a fun and exciting experience for Sydneysiders.
Wet'N'Wild Sydney is currently offering season gold passes for only $124.99, which gives you entry to the park for their entire operating season (December 2013 – April 2014) plus a whole range of extra benefits including discounts and special offers.
The park will be the most technologically advanced park in the world, offering ground breaking RFID technology, which means you will not need your wallet, as you will be issued with MyBand – a silicon wrist band – your ticket into the park. Before or during your visit you can upload cash onto MyBand and use it to purchase retail or food & drinks, so you won't have to keep returning to your locker throughout the day.
1. Forcing people to stand in line for 40 minutes for overpriced rubbish food after removing all drinks and food from bags at entry
2. Not enough shelter at the lines, ie burning feet. No thongs on the rides
3. 1 to 2 hours of wait in lines to get on a 15 second ride
4. Lockers $10/$12
5. VERY expensive tickets
6. Not enough seating, except for the toilets which were gross
7. Very busy, standing room only
8. Lines to get in, lines to park, lines to pick up/drop off
9. Not enough staff
10. The disappointment of the advertised build up versus the reality was the worst of all.
Whoever is running this park has some really big issues to fix else I see it becoming a very expensive flop. This is a new "attraction" with problems like this? Wait until it's been around a couple of years and goes the way of the Dodo like Australia's Wonderland. I can't see it lasting that long.