Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sydney > Comments > Top 5 Ways to Beat the Bulge This Winter
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
srqrli
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Hi Clare,
I only saw the one article so I based my response on what I read. As to catching the flu etc I was only saying that if we catch it we have less energy. I have had a flu for 6 weeks now. One of those linger a bit and then come back and get you twice as hard so I am tired. As to weight of course there are many reasons. Couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for your article and reply. By the way do you know if the lemon juice and water is okay for night as well?
Rgds Kathy
by KAM57 (score: 1|68) 3974 days ago
by Clare DeVille (score: 2), 3974 days ago
Hi Kathy
You've had a flu for 6 weeks??? Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, that must be hell on earth!
The lemon is beneficial at any time of day or night - I advised starting the day with it because it's the best way to start the day and when people are making lifestyle changes it's often easier in small steps - but it's beneficial at any time of day or night - if you can work more than one glass a day into your routine, fantastic! One tip though - if you do end up incorporating a number of glasses per day, you may want to start giving your teeth a quick brush after each glass - some people believe that although it creates an alkaline effect in the body, the acidity of the lemon juice on entering your mouth can erode your tooth enamel and cause sensitivity - but there isn't any research yet on exactly how much lemon juice it would take to damage the enamel. The other alternative is to drink through a straw!
I do hope you recover fully soon.
Kind Regards