1. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Café Opening First up is the exciting news that Guylian Belgian Chocolate café is opening its doors in Perth on May 1st and will be not only selling its new exclusive Guylian praline icecream, but will be giving away 1,000 coffees to customers during their first week.
2. Freebie Friday at Brownes Dairy Brownes Dairy will be giving away over $30 worth of free dairy products to every person who registers and visits their fabulous dairy on Freebie Friday. Find more information on how to register here.
When: Friday 5th May from 9am Where: Brownes Dairy, 22 Geddes St, Balcatta More information.
3. Stretch Arts Festival Over two big days, this festival weekend will offer a range of projects, events, performances, workshops, high quality arts as well as cultural experiences and learning opportunities.
When: Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th May 2017 Where: Manjar Square, Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah More information.
4. Honey Festival
The sweetest things in life are free, and we celebrate one of Nature's finest at the Honey Festival with plenty of free activities and events, competitions, music, dancing, face painting and activities for the kids.
When: Sunday 7th May
Where: House of Honey, 867 Great Northern Hwy, Herne Hill More information.
5. Mount Hawthorn Streets and Lanes Festival
The Mt Hawthorn Streets and Lanes Festival will be a vibrant event bursting with free entertainment, markets, pop-up bars and food stalls, displays and workshops, live music and even a dedicated family fun zone with rides and attractions. A great day for the whole family.
When: Sunday 7th May
Where: Scarborough Beach Rd from Coogee Street to Hobart Street and surrounds More information.
6. Moondyne Festival
Take a road-trip back in time with Toodyay's celebration and recreation of Moondyne Joe life and times. With plenty of vintage and country displays, bands, antiques, craft and more, the whole family will have a fun day out.
7. Mothers Day Perth Makers Market
The Special Mothers Day Perth Makers Market will be a huge day with more than 150 market stalls of Perth's top artisans plus a huge range of free workshops, activities and entertainment all set in the beautiful Heathcote Cultural Precinct.
When: Sunday 14th May
Where: Heathcote Cultural Precinct, Applecross More information.
8. Free Entry for Mums on Mothers Day
A number of Perth's top destinations are offering free entry for Mums on Mothers Day including the zoo, Rottnest Fast Ferries, the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower.
9. Bindaring Clothing Sale
With all proceeds supporting Red Cross, the Bindaring Clothing sale has three areas – Op Shop, Emporium (vintage) and Boutique ($2 entry). Find your next amazing outfit and help a great charity at the same time.
When: Saturday 20th May
Where: Claremont Showgrounds, 1 Graylands Rd More information.
10. Wear ya Wellies
Who doesn't love getting a bit wet and dirty? Head to Bindoon for the annual Wear Ya Wellies, with 60 stalls and events including Muddy Maze, Mini Mud Run, Mud Bakery, Nature Play Mud Zone, Tug of War and Welly Throwing Competitions. There will be even be a few non-mud events.