2. Eagle Farm Markets When: Every Sunday: 7am-12:30pm Where: Brisbane Racing Club, Lancaster Rd, Ascot Details: With over 100 market stalls featuring a huge range of seasonal fruit and vegetables, fine fresh meats, poultry, seafood, ready to eat food stalls, gourmet delights, fresh flowers & plants, specialty stalls and fashion stalls. There is also on-site entertainment, pony rides and activities perfect for the little ones and the whole family to enjoy. There is a $2 per person fee (children under 15yrs free). Click here for the website.
3. Village Markets at Kelvin Grove When: Every Saturday: 6am-1pm Where: Kelvin Gr Urban Village, Blamey St, Kelvin Grove Details: You will find plenty of fresh produce on offer, arts & crafts, international food stalls, fashion, homewares stalls and much more. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from Kelvin Grove Village Markets Facebook
4. Boggo Road Markets
When: Every Sunday: 7am-1pm
Where: Boggo Rd (off Annerly Rd, Dutton Park (around the jail)
Details: There is a great range of fresh produce, fresh flowers and plants, sweet treats, art & craft, vintage clothing and delicious food stalls. Click here for the website.
Image Courtesy from Jan Power's Farmers Market Facebook
5. Jan Power's Farmers' Markets
When: See website.
Where: There are four locations- see website.
Details: With four locations these markets showcase fresh farm produce, flowers, breads, artisan goodies, meat, fish & poultry stalls, plant organics, exotic products, and much more. Click here for the website.
6. Saturday Fresh Markets at Rocklea
When: Every Saturday & Sunday: 6am-12pm
Where: 252 Sherwood Rd, Rocklea
Details: With over 220 stalls these markets feature a huge selection of fresh fruit and vegetables, quality meats & poultry, fresh cut flowers, breads, baked goodies, dairy products, gourmet products, indoor & outdoor plants, lifestyle products, food court, and live entertainment. Entry to markets is $4 per vehicle or $1pp (children under 15yrs free). Click here for the website.
7. Carseldine Farmers & Artisan Markets
When: Every Saturday: 6am-12pm
Where: The Old Qut Carseldine Campus, 532 cnr Beans & Dorville Roads, Carseldine
Details: The markets showcase premium quality fresh produce, artisan bakers, butchers, gourmet food, fishmongers, seasonal fruit & vegetables, local artists and designers. Click here for the website.