Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Sydney > Comments > Where is Sydney's Best Cheap Massage?
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
rztzis
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
My favourite place is "A Balmy Interlude" in Dolls Point. He charges me $50 for a fortnightly 2-hour relaxation massage that is just heaven. I nearly always fall asleep during my massage because the setup of his clinic is designed to create a real "get away from the rat race" feeling (he calls it an "Oasis of Serenity")... the music, candles, aromas, the whole experience is just the best stress reliever for me; so peaceful- it's my one regular indulgence that allows me to spoil myself without anyone judging me; and I always feel totally safe and at ease. He is quite mature (in his 50's I think) and very professional, which in a way makes it much easier for me to hop on his massage table in my underwear, without feeling embarrassed. I'm quite a big girl, and yet his draping always makes me feel OK; no modesty issues. He has several qualifications on his wall about remedial practice (injuries etc), and he does get all the knots out; but it's the therapeutic value that makes it for me… it’s my veg time, my tension release, my wind-down, my brief escape each fortnight… my mind and body are engulfed with a symphony of the senses, and I love it.
by Michelle Bainbridge (score: 0|4) 4224 days ago
by trace (score: 0), 4197 days ago
In Malua St Dolls Point, on the corner of Russell Ave. Contact number is listed as 0429939961.
by gzz (score: 0), 4221 days ago
Hi Tracey,

Do you have the contact number and address for this massage place you shared? I would like to visit the place.