Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Perth > Comments > Top Overseas Shops That Deliver to Australia
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
ymmqta
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
I'm a Book Depository fan too so hi fellow bookophile. I'd ike to share with you a few other good sites. Endless Shoes, which has more than fair shipping rates. I only buy slip on and slingback styles for obvious reasons but they have great handbags as well. Their search filters include width, style, heel height, colour, price range and brand and the prices are pretty great overall. For the full figured there is One Stop Plus which has great clearance item prices and a big variety too (no pun intended). Their shipping costs are not great so again it is buy from them at bargain time. They have "tall" clothing too which is great for those of us who like a bit of extra length and "petite". King Size mens with "tall" clothing are not forgotten plus shoes, bags etc. As well there is the UK site Yours Plus which has very good shipping prices. I agree Amazon are awesome but some of their companies have outrageous shipping costs. I wanted a few tee shirts for my son recently and the shipping and handling was over $100 which was dearer than the tee shirts. Thus you have to be really careful when buying from there and check costs before you buy.
by KAM57 (score: 1|68) 3956 days ago
by Helenonthesofa (score: 2), 3956 days ago
Thanks for reading and for your wonderful recommendations! I'll be checking out that shoe shop very soon!! Agree with the comments on Amazon, I've had to double check the handling costs and shipping fees as they now use so many different suppliers; makes for a disappointing shop when you find something fab to then get hit with such huge postage costs! Thanks for the feedback and happy shopping! X