Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Everywhere > Comments > Foods for Health and Beauty
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
tqfswm
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Thanks Elizabeth, A Great healthy and simple routine, thats good for everyone. I just can't get my son to eat tomatoes unless they are crushed into a sauce.
For all those that want omega 3 but don't eat fish, try a spoonfull of Chia seeds, They have the highest amount of Omega 3 acids than most foods. Chia seeds are sich in vitamins: A, B, E, D. Chia is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids; they are 30% oil, of which 30% is omega 3 & 40% is omega 6. They also have approximately two times the protein concentration and up to ten times the oil concentration of other grains, and are digestible without grinding. Chia seeds also provide fibre (25 grams give you 6.9 grams of fibre) as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin, and zinc.
How to use chia Seeds,
Chia has a nutlike flavour, as with ground flaxseeds, you can sprinkle ground or whole chia seeds on cereal, in yoghurt or salads. You can grind chia seeds and mix them with flour when making muffins or other baked goods,You can also mix the seeds in water and add lime or lemon juice and sugar to make a drink known in Mexico and Central America as 'chia fresca.' My wife is a strict Vegetarian and wouldn't be without Chia seeds.
Unlike my wife, I eat fish but i still like my Chia seeds in my Yoghurt or on my Mueseli. You can now buy Chia seeds at some large supermarkets as well as heathfood stores.
by samir (score: 2|126) 3740 days ago