Subscribe      List an Event or Business      Invite a Writer      Write for WN      Writers      Other Locations
Home > Everywhere > Comments > Dental Work in Bali
Your Reply
Optional Image: (jpg or gif)
Your Email:

Security Image:
bypqfd
Security Text:
copy text from image above
Highlighted
minimum score: order: subscribe:
Was on holiday in Bali and Lombok in February and saw an Ad for ARC Dental in the Bali Advertiser (local expat paper) and it mentioned that they did offered free panoramic x-rays and consultation which actually enticed me just to do a general checkup.

I ended up with teeth cleaning and a root canal treatment which I was happy with. I'm now in sunny London and I'm considering getting implants / veneers in September.

A friend recommended a dental practice in Bangkok but I must say I was quite impressed with the facilitates in Bali.
by peter (score: 1|12) 2551 days ago
by peter (score: 1), 2550 days ago
Hi Kevin, thanks but I have already booked with ARC Dental as I was impressed with their facilities. Prices are also fantastic for the sampled quality work that was shown to me.

One another note, I don't want to appear impolite but I noticed you already cut and paste the weblink for kutabalidentist and details for rejuvie a few times. I'm assuming that they are the same place and that you work for them? The writing gives it away I'm afraid ;-)