Falling in love is wonderful isn't it? It gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you want to shout out from the mountain tops. Just getting out of bed in the morning feels like a celebration. Better yet, as you get to know someone this love can evolve and turn into so much more. No matter where you are in a relationship or how long you have been with someone, it's always a good time to express your love for your special someone. I know it's easy to forget the romance sometimes; but just a little bit of effort can make anyone feel like a million dollars. So where would you say your love life rates? If you would like to inject a bit of spontaneity and sparkle into your relationship; or you are just looking for a more creative approach to saying those three little words; I'd like to share a few ideas with you. In no time at all your love life will be off the charts.
15) Hire a limousine for the evening and take them to the theatre and then to their favourite restaurant for dinner.
16) Create a playlist of their absolute favourite songs and set it up in their car so it automatically plays when they start the car.
17) Get up extra early one day, turn off their alarm and sing them a song you wrote just for them to wake them up.
18) Create and set up an "adult" treasure hunt for them. Hide clues for them to find and on every clue also write a cute message just for them. Have a small but meaningful present at the end for them to find, open and keep.
19) Create a collage with pictures of the two of you and give it to them.
20) Take them to Paris for the night…
Watch a French film, cook them a French inspired meal, buy some French pastries for dessert and afterwards, tell them you love them – in French. FYI "je t'aime" is I love you in French.
21) Cut out love hearts, write your names on them and leave them in silly places for your other half to find.
The most important thing when expressing your love for someone is to think about what kind of person they are and what they would like. After all, everyone is unique. Just remember, sometimes it is the little things that say I love you the most. For example, remembering to ask them about their day or knowing what their favourite ice-cream flavour is. Sounds dull I know, but taking the time to remember this stuff matters. Of course a dozen red roses wouldn't go astray either.